Sunday, August 5, 2012

LITTLE GREEN RIDING HOOD

June 9, 2012
We went to our way to a Minnie Mouse birthday party of a little friend of us from India, who came to Adrien's Carousel party last month as well.  André had a lot of fun playing with his friends and watching the clown/magician shows, while we enjoyed the great Indian food buffet.
We did our best to be a green matching family. Some people think that matching outfits are cute, some think that are cheesy... I do match my family up every once in a while! Specially I like to use coordinate clothes, like the same color in different shapes. I think it would be cheesy if it was all the time, but once in a while is fun! The more important thing is if they want it, and my children love it!  It melts my heart when they dress alike.


André and Adrien are watching matching Petit Bateau green plaid shirts.
André: beige shorts, Italian beige sneakers, green socks.
Adrien: beige shorts, Chicco sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment