Monday, August 20, 2012

PAPERWORK

June 27, 2012

Do you think that running errands with your baby is mission impossible? Well, I always thought that until now that I have to actually do it. So I found some very useful tips to survive:
1) I always try to do my errands in the morning while André is at the school. It's much more difficult with them both around.
2) I always have an extra diaper in the car's globe box in case I forget the baby bag. Believe me, it happens!
3) For short errands trips, I leave the diaper bag in the car and just carry a couple of diapers and wipes in my bag to have more liberty and less to worry about. You can always run out to the car if there is an emergency.
4) If your baby cries despite your efforts, just stop to worry about what other people will think about you as a mother and try to finish whatever you're doing as quickly as possible.
5) And the most important tip: send your husband to do the errands for you, whenever possible  ;)


Blue and yellow ensemble. Italian blue sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment