Friday, May 27, 2011

TOUS BEAR

Probably you have seen in most of the pictures of my son André that he's wearing his Tous gold necklace. Tous is my favorite brand for children's jewelry for his cute teddy bear, the brand emblem.  My older daughter Aimée has a steel & gold bracelet and some leather/silver necklaces of this brand, and my son André has a set of gold necklace and bracelet baby set with the bear in little diamonds.


Now that my son is too big for this baby jewelry set, I'm planning to give these pieces to the new baby Adrien and buy new Tous jewelry for André. So I was looking at their site and found several adorable pieces that are now in my wish list... and even a couple of things for the baby.

For André, I liked these 2 bracelets. I'm not sure yet if choose the first one, which is in silver and black leather, or the second one, in gold and brown cord. These combinations are cool and trendy for boys, aren't they?

I'd like to match the bracelet with a necklace made with a leather chocker and a pendant like these ones below. I think I'd prefer the first option if the chocker would be in black leather and the bear pendant in silver to match it. 
I liked the watches selection they have too.  I can't decide for just one of them, even if my son will take still long time to learn to read the time in  a watch  ;)

For the new baby, I found these cute accessories: a steel set of fork and spoon and a silver pacifier.
I'm thinking to make them engrave with the name of Adrien. I made that with André, who for his first Children's Day, I gave him a TIFFANY & Co silver set of cup, fork and spoon with his name on them. They are nothing but gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment