Monday, June 13, 2011

PINCO PALLINO

My children's favorite brand is I Pinco Pallino so far, an Italian brand with luxury quality for children. I discovered it in Wafi Mall in Dubai when I was living there, 4 years ago.  I was looking for the best quality baby knitted quilt when I was pregnant of André. And I fell in love with their clothes and shoes. 

For girls the clothes are so romantic, with a vintage touch... absolutely gorgeous! thank God I don't have a girl or I could get mad with everything they have.  For boys, they have a gentleman-like style, kind of classic with modern fabrics.  That's my style for children as well. I don't like when small children are dressed like they are rappers or fakes Britney Spears. They will have plenty of time to dress with that bad taste when they will become teenagers  ;)

Here there are some looks for boys that I love. I'm sure André would look great with them!



4 comments: