Saturday, June 18, 2011

BOYS TOYS

Some days ago, my hubby had a Vernissage to display the pictures of his humanitarian mision in Africa. All the family went to support him, of course. André was the youngest guest, but not the less elegant.  Before leaving, I took some pics of his formal outfit with my hubby's Corvette.  André, as all men in the world -I guess- loves this sports car!
It's not a joke! Actually, scientist have found proof that sports car make men feel more macho.  What I found hilarious was the comparison of men with peacocks fanning their tail to grab women's attention. They said that "men use their cars to advertise their wealth".  It seems that men believe that this kind of cars give them "a powerful sexual charm that renders them irresistible to women"... who knew?  ;)


Hugo Boss gray jacket. Munny gray striped shirt. Munny gray wool pants. Zara light gray tie. Zara gray shoes. H&M black belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment