Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY

Today is the birthday of my dad, Hugo, who is turning 71 years old. Unfortunately, I can't see him as he lives in Ecuador, so I'm uploading some pictures of him with my son André to celebrate his anniversary.  These pictures are from two years ago when we went last time to Ecuador.  I miss my dad, family, friends and country so much...

In the picture above, André wears Baby Dior light blue t-shirt and shorts.

"Great fathers get promoted to grandfathers"

"Do you know why children are full of energy? because they suck it out of their grandparents".
André: Gap striped t-shirt and Pinco Pallino gray shorts

"Grandchildren are a grandparent's link to the future, and grandparents are the child's link to the past"... André with his grandpa Hugo and his cousin Loretta.
He's wearing Burberry beige pijamas 

Grandfathers are daddies on loan.
André: Pinco Pallino shirt.

Grandparents and grandchildren are God's gifts for each other.
André: Tommy Hilfiger plaid shirt and pants

Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment