Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LOOKING COOL

I've being lately absolutely, utterly, crazy in love with white orchids. I felt so touched when my hubby brought me to the hospital a gorgeous arrangement after the birth of Adrien. It's now in our dining room. Then, we decided to make an artificial arrangement for the entrance of Daniel's cabinet which is too dark to have natural ones. So, I took the children, during a summer hot day, for a tour to all the flower shops in Geneva and surroundings. My favorite flower shop is Schilliger.

Here is an overload of picture of André in La Praille mall and others shops. He helped me to baby sit Adrien  :)


This is the white orchids arrangement I made for my hubby's medical cabinet.

And, this is the white orchids natural arrangement that my hubby gave me.

André: Hugo Boss gray bermudas. Ivory polo shirt (gift). H&M black belt. Atlanta white moccasins.
Adrien: blue overalls and blue shoe-socks

No comments:

Post a Comment