Wednesday, April 27, 2011

André's first birthday: UNDER THE WATER THEME


Today I wanted to remember my son André's first birthday.  We decided to make it in Ecuador, my home country, and I chose an Under-the-water theme.  Before to share some pics I want to thank to all the friends and relatives that came over to make it a special day.

The picture above shows the invitations, which were like a message in a bottle with the theme of the party engraved in laser.  Inside the bottle there were some seaweed and small marine animals.


This is the main table full of marine-shaped candies, a huge cake that I called "Marine Treasure", mini-cakes, cupcakes and a lot more.  See more details below.  The tablecloth has a fishing net with seashells and small marine animals and lights below the cloth.  In the background I put a huge marine arch with indirect lighting behind.



This is the birthday boy André, who was wearing a Baby Dior beachwear which I bought in Dubai for this special occasion.

Below you can see more pics of the decoration of the guest tables, shows, games and more and more details... yes I love details  ;)


The little mermaid corner with a bubble machine  :)
The entrance:


the games






confetti rain and foam shower  :)


the shows: Disney parade with a special show of the little mermaid, Sebastian and Flounder; puppets show and a crazy-hour for dads and moms with jugglers and surprises :)







The children surprises were beach pails with shovels and all kind of marine little things.

The prizes for the little contestants were small aquariums with real goldfish  :)

The birthday photo album... and this is my oldest daughter Aimée  :)

We donated all the birthday gifts to poor Ecuadorian children and most of the decoration to a Foundation for children with Down Syndrome.

More pics of André:


Baby Dior light blue shirt, shorts and cap. Pinco Pallino white sandals.
 Tous gold necklace and bracelete set.

No comments:

Post a Comment