Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DIAPER CAKE


I'm sure you all have heard about Diaper-cakes... the new trend in new-born gifts or decoration for baby showers.  Well, I decided to make one by myself for my new baby Adrien.  As you can see, it's beige & white with details in light blue. It has 3 floors of diapers and is decorated with ribbons and stuffed animals of a Belgian brand called Noukies.  In the center of each floor of diaper there are blocks or styrofoam to help to give the shape of a cake and keep the diapers well groomed.
André helped me with the photo shoot. He's so excited with the imminent arrival of his new little brother!!

A last picture with the huge stuffed bunny and the teddy armchair we also bought to decorate Adrien's room.  Soon I'll post more pics about his room.

Plaid shirt (gift). Beige shorts (gift). Old light blue slippers.
Stuffed teddies Noukies.




No comments:

Post a Comment