Sunday, August 26, 2012

MADE IN USA

July 5, 2012
André is the only one in our little family that has the US passport, and we went to renovate it as it's about to get expired. What a coincidence, yesterday July 4th, was the US National Day.  Considering that we went to the US Mission in Geneva to fill his passport's application with André dressed according to the occasion, wearing a US flag t-shirt in honor of his American nationality.
Afterwards, we took a snack in the area and as the US Mission is near to Notting Heel my favorite shoe store in Geneva, I couldn't help but stop by... what can I do? I confess I'm a shoe-addict  ;)

According with this post, another shoe addicts are: Christina Aguilera, who owns 750 pairs of shoes, Paris Hilton has about 2000 pairs, Imelda Marcos, the infamous former Filippines First Lady, had 1060 pairs (not mentioning her 888 handbags, 508 floor-length gowns, 71 sunglasses, and the list goes on)  And they mention Danielle Steel, an US author, who has 6000 pairs just of Louboutins!

I shouldn't feel bad then, even my hubby has more shoes than me. But again, his addiction is stronger than mine. You can understand now why André has a lot of shoes  ;)




André is wearing:
Cyrillus gray jacket. OshKosh flag t-shirt. 
Hugo Boss gray bermudas. Italian gray shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment