Friday, July 13, 2012

CHOCOLATE BUNNY

March 26, 2012
Spring has sprung and Easter break is coming soon. André had a celebration at his school before Easter. This time of the year is a big deal in Switzerland and you can see chocolate bunnies and eggs EVERY WHERE.  Nobody can compete with the Swiss when it comes with Easter chocolates consumption. The Swiss eat 12 kilos of chocolate per person, per year, and Easter chocolate consumption starts even in February... Oh My...
Having said that, of course my son was pretty excited with the day ahead, while we were waiting for the school bus to arrive. 
I forgot my camera so I took these pictures with my iPhone. Because of the bad quality, I used this filter of Pho.To to actually make more interesting the pictures and give them a vintage chocolate touch  ;)

Plaid beige coat (bought in Spain). Old plaid shirt. Orchestra sweater and jeans.
Italian gray shoes. Petit Bateau backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment