Friday, July 13, 2012

LA VITA E BELLA!

March 7, 2012
Oh yes, life is beautiful in Italy!! We went four days to Bergamo in order to accompany my hubby to a Plastic Surgery Congress there. Adrien and I spent our days strolling the beautiful city of Bergamo and the nights all the family had dinner together in lovely restaurants. The last day we visited my cousins that live there before to heading back to Geneva.
I have a deep love for Italian food!  Each time that I happen to travel to this country, I look forward to eating as much as possible and discover new places for the best pizza, gelato, tiramisu and pasta.
Searching the Internet for good restaurants in Bergamo, I found this list of the Top 10 Italian Food Blogs. I know that I'll come back with extra killos, but I'm sure it will be all worth.
BTW, my favorite Italian restaurant in Geneva is Les Tilleuls, located in the street of the same name. Great quality-price-service-children friendly for Geneva's standards... if you know what I mean  ;)
I'm going to stop this post now because my mouth is watering and my stomach growls!



Sightseeing Bergamo.
Burberry beige/check cardigan. Burberry black overall.

At a nice rustic restaurant.
Petit Bisou ensemble: white/blue shirt, blue vest, gray/blue pants. Chicco beret hat.

At a restaurant and the Cathedral.
Burberry check bonnet. Burberry white/check jacket.

In the cabin of the cable-car, going up to the old historic area.
Burberry beige coat. Baby Dior white ensemble.

Visiting cousin Sasha.
Monaco Grand Prix t-shirt. Orchestra blue cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment