Sunday, July 29, 2012

DINOROOM

June 5, 2012
How to decorate a boy's room and not die trying? In Switzerland we don't have a lot of options for a fun and innovative children's room decoration. I guess because everything is too expensive. I have more limitations as well. First, I didn't want to buy just hackneyed Ikea children's furniture. Second André wanted a Dinoroom because he's still obsessed with dinosaurs. Not as easy as a cars theme. And third, I didn't have enough budget to change the existent blue walls and furniture. So I decided to buy online thematic deco objects at Jojo's site, paste removable stickers to the furniture and add murals on the walls.
This is the result! Andrésaurus and his Tyrannosaurus are happy and my pocket too. I'm looking forward to improve it little by little with some DIY craft work.

Gymboree Dinosaur polo, bermuda and flip-flops
Jojo Dinosaur bedroom set: quilt, skirt, pillows, sheets, lamp, rug, curtains,
stickers, wall hangings, memo board.

No comments:

Post a Comment