Sunday, July 8, 2012

TOO COLD TO THINK

February 7, 2012
The weather is terrible, the temperatures are freezing, the internet signal is collapsing therefore... and of course the children get sick... Oh My!!
Here are some pics of André before and after a visit to the doctor and then to my hubby's medical office before going back to home.
I'm not a fan of medication, neither for adults or children. I prefer natural medicine, and I'm a huge fan of a children vitamin called Emulsion Scott. Basically, it's cod liver oil and yes, the taste is weird, but children seem to like it. I've been given it to my children since they were babies and my own experience is that it makes them stronger, healthier and TALLER. I'm not joking, my older children, Aimée and André are a lot taller than other children of the same age (17 and 4 years old), and I don't think I have good height genes. If this hypothesis works with my new baby Adrien as well, I'll come back to you.
Anyway, it's a rich natural source of vitamins A and D, calcium, sodium, etc, which help to build a barrier against infections, such as colds and coughs. Also, is good for bones development and strong teeth.
If you can't find it in regular supermarkets or pharmacies, you could always buy it in Amazon.

Geneva outdoors, just a couple of block from our house  :(

André is wearing: Cyrillus gray jacket, cashmere black scarf, Grain de Blé black corduroy pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment